Tom Clancy Wiki Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tom Clancy Wiki Forums

A place where everyone can come and talk about everything in the Tom Clancy universe.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update on New Forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SawBucks
Admin
SawBucks

Update on New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Update on New Forums   Update on New Forums Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:08 am

Well, after typing up a couple messages here I have started to notice a minor problem. When going back and editing a part of the text that has already been finished, the text starts to glitch a little and become unreadable. The only thing I found that helps is instead of skipping through the text...delete all that was typed as you scroll back, if that makes any sense. Another thing that helps is highlighting everything you typed real quick and then un-highlighting it. If your in the middle of typing and text does get distorted, just ignore it and it will come back in almost a second. It seems to happen when going down to start typing on a new line. These are minor problems I'm sure we can get past. Highlighting does seem to work the best if your having any issues.

Naturally if I felt we could find a better forum I wouldn't even be typing this, however, the three I tried before this that I mentioned above all had this same issue...which was the reason we made it to here. The forums do have some great features and are completely customizable, but yeah, if you just remember to highlight your paragraph/phrase after running into problems, you'll be just fine.

If anyone does happen to know of some free forums that work better than this one, please let me know. If both the forums and the wiki really start to take off and become one of the larger wiki's, I will start looking into forums you need to pay for, as long as it's a one time payment. Once again, any links to good forums would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://tomclancy.wikia.com/wiki/User:JamesTFord1987

Update on New Forums
Page 1 of 1