Tom Clancy Wiki Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tom Clancy Wiki Forums

A place where everyone can come and talk about everything in the Tom Clancy universe.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SawBucks
Admin
SawBucks

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: New Forums   New Forums Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:41 pm

The Tom Clancy Wiki has just signed up for these brand new forums as a way to better help users communicate with one another. To get started just sign up for an account and start creating topics, couldn't be any simpler! Please bare with us while the forums build and grow. To also help get some people to join both the wiki and the forums, I've set up links with some different search engines to pull people in from sites like google. All topics can be posted in besides the "Administrator Note" like the one that this topic is in. Before setting up this forum I tried out at least three other forums, however, they all seemed to have some major flaws. This one was the one I ended up choosing because of how easy it is to both use and moderate. It's fully customizable so if you have any ideas please add it to the "Tom Clancy Wiki Suggestions" forum. I haven't noticed any problems so far, but if you happen to come across some, please let me know. Thanks and have a good time in the new forums!
Back to top Go down
http://tomclancy.wikia.com/wiki/User:JamesTFord1987

New Forums
Page 1 of 1